You may also pay your hurling club membership offline by downloading and printing the offline form. One form is required per registration so we do encourage paying online using the option above as it is more convenient. Please give the completed form(s) and money to one of our committee members for processing.
Benefits of membership include:
- Insurance for using the track
- Discounts on gym membership in the Oranmore Lodge
- Contributing to maintenance and upkeep of facilities
I measc na buntáistí a bhaineann le ballraíocht tá:
- Árachas chun an rian a úsáid
- Lascainí ar bhallraíocht aclaíochta sa Oranmore Lodge
- Cur le háiseanna a chothabháil agus a choinneáil
Volunteers are the life and soul of every GAA Club. Our club has a core of volunteers who work tirelessly on behalf of the players and the club. All skills are needed from coaches to administrators. Please contact a member of the committee if you are interested in volunteering.